The medication has been designed for the women in order to maintain the sexual efficiency during the intimacy processes. Sometimes, it becomes difficult for the women to attain a particular level due to the hormonal imbalances and changes. At this point of time, the lovegra tablets come to their rescue. The tablet helps in gaining a perfect lubrication at the time of intimacy. It is one of the leading and effective solutions for women. It becomes effective within thirty minutes and its everlasting effect can stay up to 4-6 hours.
How to take the tablet?
- It is advisable not to use the tablet if you are under the effect of alcohol.
- The drug should not be taken with any other drug of sexual dysfunction.
- It is suggested to take the tablet only when one is sexually aroused or is planning some sexual activity.
- The tablet is only for the customers who want to improvise on the sexual pleasures.
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems
- If you are on an ongoing treatment of HIV
- If you are suffering from some high or low blood pressure
- If you are suffering from prostate problems
- The pill should be taken only once in a day.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking the tablet.
- Women under breast feeding should also avoid taking the tablet.
- It should be kept out of the reach of the children.
- Women suffering from heart diseases, kidney or liver disease should avoid taking the tablet.
- If you are suffering from some cardiovascular problems
- If you are suffering from some visual loss or impairment
Common side effects
- Flushing nose
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Severe decrease or loss of vision or loss of hearing
- Nasal Congestion