The product is designed for the development of the sexual relationships of the couples. It is the treatment for the erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Now, you don’t need to hesitate to explore the skills in your bedroom. Just squeeze the content of the jelly into the spoon and have it for the most amazing adventures in the bedroom.
What is it?
The jelly has been designed for the customers who are not used to taking pills and large tablets. The jelly has been manufactured for the ease and convenience of the customers. The best thing about it is that they don’t need to swallow it, the patients just need to have the fruity jelly as per their wish. The jelly is available in various fruit flavors.
What does it contains?
It contains of an active ingredient called Sildenafil which is used as a healing solution for the erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. The website contains all the products which are useful for the customers in the most appropriate manner. The ingredients of the jelly must be studied before the intake of the tablet. The tablet must be taken 15 to 30 minutes before the performance of any sexual activity. The effective duration will be at least 4 hours. The best thing about the jelly is that it is FDA approved drug and is more appealing to the patients then a tablet. It is available in fruity flavors. It has a wider range of variety for the customers to select from which makes the customers more delightful.
Common side effects
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Stomach upset
- Back pains
- Erections lasting longer than 4 hours (Priapism
- Sudden changes in or loss of vision
- Sudden changes in or loss of hearing
- Fainting and lethargy
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
People who are suffering from the following diseases should avoid taking the jelly-
- heart problems
- blood pressure irregularities
- organic nitrates or blood pressure medications
- allergic to Sildenafil
- cimetidine (Zantac), erythromycin, itraconizole, ketoconazole, ritonavir and saquinavir
- patients with penis deformities or in patients who are at risk for developing priapism
- already on some other medication
- allergic to any of the ingredients present in jelly
This post is also available in: Japanese