It is the medication used for the effective functioning of the phallus. The tablet is responsible for maintaining the efficient intimacy relationships between the couples. Many a times, it has been observed that men are unable to look maintain and create an erection which leads to massive disasters on bed. The pleasure multiplies when you are a master in bedroom. In case you are dealing with impotency, then you need to focus on this product which will make you a master man in your art. The product is available at cheap and affordable prices at the online web store.
What is it for?
It has been manufactured by Ajanata Pharma which is an Indian industry. The product is the leading brand in the potential market due to its desired outcomes and effective results. It is basically for improvising the sexual relationships between the couples. It deals with the problem of impotency in males. It has been observed that it works better and quicker by most of the brands already existing in the market. It consists of an active ingredient which is essential for regulating the blood flow into the main organ to create an erection.
Steps to take the tablet
Following are the steps which must be followed before the intake of the tablet-
- The terms and conditions have to be read carefully before the intake of the tablet.
- It is suggested not to take more than one tablet within a day.
- The medication will start acting within 45 minutes and the effect is meant to last for about 5-6 hours.
- The pills must be taken with a large glass of water.
- Try avoiding fatty meals before the intake of the tablet.
- Alcohol should also be avoided before the intake of the tablet.
Common side effects
- Flushing nose
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Erection longer than 4 hours
- Severe decrease or loss of vision or loss of hearing
Precautions to be taken
The patients should not take the medicine if they are suffering from any of the below diseases-
- Heart diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Heart attacks
- Low or high blood pressure